Key consultant of Tourisme Québec
Key consultant for Tourisme Québec regarding accessibility, Kéroul is a non-profit organization which, through information and lobbying, promotes and develops accessible tourism and culture.
Kéroul offers travelers a variety of practical tools.
- The Accessible Road
- The magazine Le Baladeur
- A data base of accessible facilities for disabled travelers
Services for travelers and businesses
Our organization also works with governments and private businesses to increase accessibility and offers a range of services such as:
- Evaluation and certification
- Training in hospitality
What do we mean by persons with limited physical ability?
Persons with limited physical ability are those...
who, either temporarily or permanently, have trouble with mobility because of their size or physical condition or because of a deficiency resulting from illness or accident and who consequently get around with the help of a wheelchair, crutches or a cane.
who live with a visual or auditory impairment.
who tire easily: the overweight, pregnant women, some elderly people and those living with arthritis or heart problems.
Kéroul's main fields of action
Lobbying private and public administrations
Dialoguing with the community of disabled persons and with the worlds of tourism and culture
Engaging in research and development and providing expertise in accessibility
Training in the hospitality and services offered to disabled persons and the elderly
Offering informatin on travel
Promoting the services and actions of the organization
Kéroul is a member of several organizations
Kéroul sits on various committees
- Comité AQRIPH / COPHAN – accessibilité et habitation
- Comité consultatif communautaire d'Aéroports de Montréal
- Comité sur la carte à l'accompagnement
- Comité sur l'accessibilité du métro de Montréal
- Comité sur le transport par taxi de personnes handicapées
- Table de concertation sur le taxi accessible