Kéroul disclaims all responsibility for guaranteeing that the information contained in the sites will be correct, up-to-date, and reliable. Providing links does not amount to official approval of the sites to which they give access or of the organizations that run them.
The links are group together under 4 topics:
- Association des camps du Québec - Accredited camps in Quebec
- Association québécoise de voile adaptée - accessible sailing for people with disabilities, training in order to attend the Mobility Cup.
- L'accompagnateur.org - A site to help parents of disabled children
- Spa Tours - Receptive and tour operator, member of ARF Quebec, organizes adapted tours and transportation for individuals or small homogeneous groups of people with restricted physical abilities. These tours follow The Accessible Road. Services of accompaniment, assistance and transportation are also available for Quebec.
- Société des établissements de plein air du Québec (SEPAQ) - National parks, wildlife reserves and tourist resorts
- Tourisme Québec - Official tourist site of the Government of Québec
Outside of Quebec
- Abilitytrip.com - Centralized resource for accessible travel information – a travel guide – for the community of disabled travelers and their companions.
- Access-Able Travel Source Colorado - Practical information needed to go cross town or around the world
- Accessible Travel and Leisure Royaume Uni - Company dedicated to making it possible for you to access the disabled holidays
- Cruise Line International Association Amérique du Nord - To know the companies and the accessible steamers of cruisings in North America and their degree of accessibility
- Disabled Access Holidays - Retails Agents which offer holidays that have accessible accomodation for disabled travellers
- Disabled Holidays - Browse by country for Wheelchair Accessible
- Disabled-traveler - Handicapped traveller who makes the account of his travel
- Disabled Travel in Europe - Can I travel though handicapped ?
- Eco-Adventure International - Travel company that has been providing quality small group travel experiences for many years. We specialize in travel to Africa, Asia and Latin America
- Flying with Disability - Site to help make flying with a disability as easy as possible
- Global Access News - a place where disabled travelers can share their experiences
- Handicap Accessible Vacation Rentals - Vacation Rental Properties Worldwide
- HSA International - Recreational diving for people with disabilities.
- Jubilee Sailing Trust -Adventure sailing holidays for able-bodied and disabled people, including wheelchair users, on two specially designed tall ships the LORD NELSON and TENACIOUS.
- Le Guide accessible - Tourist guide for handicapped people in France but also information about foreign countries
- Matching Houses - House exchange for people with disabilities
- Special needs at sea - Wheelchair rentals, scooter rentals, oxygen rentals and other special needs equipment rentals. Recommended by the world's major cruise lines
- The Disabled Birders Association - Relatively young organisation seeking to improve access for people with disabilities to reserves, facilities and services for birding. Offers tours each year in different countries.
- Wheelchair accessible holiday homes - Accessible holiday home for wheelchair users and disabled in France, Thailand, Netherlands and Hungary
- Wheelchair Travel - Wheelchair tour to Thailand.
- WhenWeTravel - Travel web site to search for hotel accommodations around the world
- Access Africa - Safaris pour people with limited mobility
- Agadir - Handicap accessible accommodation in Agadir
- Epic Enabled - A company specialized in adventure trips for groups. The site offers trips for persons with limited physical ability, allowing them to experience safari adventures in the safest of conditions, with just a zest of calculated risk.
- Endeavour Safaris - Disabled / handicapped adventure travel - handicap tours, wheelchair accessable safari holidays in South Africa.
Australia & New Zealand
- Accomobility Limited - Your guide to accessible accomodation in Australia & New Zealand
- Barrier-Free Travel - Billed as the definitive guide to accessible travel, this indispensable resource contains detailed information about the logistics of planning accessible travel by plane, train, bus and ship
- Accessible Barbados - Accessible hotels, places of interest and restaurants in Barbados
- Brussels for all - Guide book and an accessibility diagnostic for hotels, restaurants and museums
- Le Point Info Voyages Accessibles - The mission of the Info Point is to supplement the lack of information about travelling when you have a disability
- Access Guide Canada - give the most accurate listings on accessible resources possible.
- Access to Travel - Information on accessible transportation and travel across Canada.
- Handicaps.ca - provides practical information for disabled people, providers of services, professionals, parents and friends.
- Niagara Falls - Website all about accessible places in the Niagara Peninsula to visit, including Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Parks Canada - Protect and emphasizes examples representative of the natural and cultural heritage of Canada
- Tourism Vancouver - Special needs travelers in Vancouver
- United Ostomy of Canada - Canadian organization of ostomate persons whose site offers such things as advice to ostomate people who wish to travel.
- Wilderness Discovery Family Resort - Located on beautiful Lake Shebandowan in the heart of North-western Ontario, this resort offers barrier free (handicapped accessible).
- Ecuador For All - Ecuador for All is a legal travel agency-tour operator based in Ecuador
- Egypt for all - Agency offering adapted packages for persons with limited physical ability. You can visit the Pyramids, the temples of Luxor, the Valley of the Kings and (if you’re really adventurous) even fly over the Sahara desert in an ultra-light plane or go scuba diving in the Red Sea!
- Access Tourisme Service - Travel Agency
- Accessibility Paris - Tourism professionals are taking action to promote access to disabled people and make Paris Ile-de-France a destination for everyone!
- Adaptours - Tour Operator that develops, organizes and distributes trips, excursions or visits adapted to persons with reduced mobility
- Association des paralysés de France - French only
- Corsica Access - Site of practical information for physically disabled travellers to Corsica
- Destination Voile - With Delta 7, the first accessible catamaran, handicapped people can be independent sailers. - French only
- ELSA - Home exchange for people with disabilities
- Futuroscope Futuroscope and Hôtel Futuroscope were awarded the national Tourism & Handicap label of distinction in 2004 for their attentions to the physically and mentally disabled and the hearing impaired persons.
- Handica - French only
- Handi Cap Evasion - non profit organization for disabled and abled people sharing mountain hiking activity with the help of « la Joëlette » which is a « all-terrain » wheelchair. - French only
- Handivoile et le Cercle de Voile Sevrier - ccessible sailing for physical or mental handicapped people. - French only
- International Dialysis Organisation IDO - French Association whose objective is to encourage the mobility of persons in dialysis and to organize their professional and tourist travels throughout the world. You will find an international guide to dialysis centres, a travel agency, a list of sites of organizations dedicated to kidney diseases and to dialysis.
- Jaccede.com - promotes a better access for disabled and people with limited mobility ; infomation on accessibility in France and abroad. - French only
- L’Europe à la voile - St Trojan les Bains on the Ile d'Oleron, the Corneel "The Navy equipped" can take on board people with disabilities: hoist "handimove "tailored vests, tailored seats, joystick to steer the catamaran.
- Loire-Atlantique - Hôtel de Pen-Bron - French only
- Loisir Provence Méditerranée - French only
- Maison de la France - Official Tourist Office website for France.
- Paris Dysneyland - Information on the site and accessible services for disabled visitors of Disneyland Resort Paris. - French only
- Routard - French only
- Tourisme et Handicaps
- Troc Maison - Swap your home with a person with similar needs in France.
- Ulysse: Transportation and Accompanying of Handicapped and Individuals with Reduced Mobility
- Union nationale des associations de tourisme et de plein air - French only
- Véloroutes et Voies Vertes
- Windincap - The Nautical Club located Coureau Oleron St Trojan les Bains on the Ile d'Oleron, the Corneel "The Navy equipped" can take on board people with disabilities.
- Yanous - French on-line magazine for disabled persons; it features a very well documented section on tourism: advice, travel lore, and many useful links.
- Accessible Ireland - Wheelchair and disabled facilities throughout Ireland
- Access Unlimited Org. - Professional accessibility experts including architects, special educators, rehabilitation specialists and building designers who specialize in adapting sites and public facilities to people with special needs
- Israel 4 All - Provide customized travel for groups and individuals with special needs
- SmarTrip Israel - Our agency developed routes suitable for wheelchairs. With us Israel is acceptable to all
- Accessible Italy - The Agency has been organizing tours and tourism services for individuals with disabilities
- Handioasis - French only
- Riad Tarzout - House of holidays available to the persons with reduce mobility in Marrakech
- Paradease Caribbean Handi-Tourism - Website about accessible site in Martinique
- AdaptA Tourism Accessible - Company located in Queretaro, Mexico with the mission to provide the best service in alternative tourism to each person that requires accesibility in the touristic places. The destinations they work with are: Cancún, Riviera Maya y Puerto Vallarta
- Cancun accessible - First travel agency in the Mexican Caribbean specialized in providing travel services to people with disabilities, their families and friends
- Freedom Shores - Resort designed by a quadriplegic on the Yucatan Peninsule
- de Palatijn - Fully accessible four-star-hotel
- Accessible Poland Tours - The first registered Polish travel agents specializing in accessible tourism services for people with special needs
- Accessible Portugal - Tourism company set up to offer innovative and quality tourism in Portugal, also accessible to people with reduced mobility or in wheelchairs, their families and friends. They operate mainly from Lisbon, but their services extend to the entire Portugal
- Costa Rica : Vaya con Silla de Ruedas - Web site of Vaya con Silla de Ruedas, S.A. a company specialized in providing Paratrasit Tour Services in Costa Rica and Panama
- Pérou : PromPeru - Commission of promotion of Peru. Since 1998, it develops tourism for the disabled people
- Voyage Chili - Argentine - Through AMAPI, the Accessibility division of Korke, we use the same travel approach of flexibility and creativity to design tours that meet your special needs while still giving you an incredibly special travel experience
- Wheelchair Rental and Accessible Tours-Chile-Argentina - Wheelchair Rental and Accessible Tours-Chile-Argentina
- ASPAYM Catalunya - The Association's main objective is to offer a broad, global attention to all its members through information, such as Accessibility and assistive technologies, the organization of seminars of interest, recreation and leisure
- Predif - Association proposing accessible places to travel to Spain
- Xenofilia - Accessible luxury holiday villas in Moraira on the Costa Blanca in Spain
- Independent Living - Policy development center specializing in consumer-driven policies for disabled peoples' self-determination, self-respect and dignity
- Nordic Cooperation on Disability - Promotes inclusion of vulnerable groups, equal treatment of the citizens, social solidarity, as well as accessibility and quality with regard to social services
- Ableize - A UK and Ireland resource of disability mobility and special needs advice, support and information
- Art Through Touch - This English organization, whose mission it is to help the visually impaired gain access to the visual art world, serves its clientele by organizing encounters with people working in the visual arts milieu, creative workshops, as well as visits to museums and art galleries.
- Chalfont Line - The Quality Holidays Company for the slaw walker or wheelchair user
- My Access London - Disabled access in Hotels, Restaurants and Attractions in London.
- Tourism for All UK - Tourism for All UK is the UK Voice for Accessible Tourism
- Visit Britain - Travel in Britain for people with physical & sensory needs
- Able to Travel - provides knowledgeable travel agents that have dealt with all types of issues that a traveler using a wheelchair or who has limited mobility.
- Accessible Dispatch - To book a wheelchair-accessible taxi in Manhattan. No advance reservations necessary; available 24/7.
- Accessible Journeys Inc. - Tours, trips planning services and travel information for people with disabilities
- Accessible San Diego - Visitor Information Center for people with disabilities
- Accessible Virginia - What you will find on this award-winning site is everything you as a person with a disability, senior, family member friend or caregiver need to know so you can enjoy all the wonderful opportunities that Virginia has to offer
- Acces Northern California - Access Northern California—the ultimate disability resource for finding fun places to experience in Northern California
- Access Tours - a non-profit organization providing package vacation tours in the American West, including National Parks and other special areas, for people with physical disabilities, especially slow walkers and scooter or wheelchair users.
- Adaptive Adventure - To provide progressive outdoor sports opportunities to improve quality of life for children, adults and veterans with physical disabilities and their families.
- Alternative Leisure Company - New England based organization providing recreation and travel for seniors and people with disabilities.
- Californie - A Wheelchair Rider's Guide - Descriptions of more than 65 wheelchair-accessible sites in southern and central California
- Cape Cod Disability Access Directory - Accessible Cape Cod
- Colorado Discover Ability - Adaptive Outdoor Recreation in Colorado and Utah - Adaptive Ski and Snowboarding
- Connie George Travel Associates - specializes in resort package, tour and cruise vacation planning for wheelchair users, slow walkers, deaf and non-disabled travelers.
- Disabled Holidays - Worldwide disability resources focused on Holidays
- DisabilityGuide.org - Washington, DC, MD, & VA's Online Disability Information Resource.
- Disability Travel and Recreation Resources - Travel links
- Easy Access Travel - Specializes in cruise vacations and packaged land tours for persons with physical disabilities.
- Flying Wheels Travel - Travel agency specializing in travel for persons with disabilities
- Guides for persons with disabilities - Detailed travel access information for persons with disabilities
- Handicapped-accessible Tours - Tours that are designed with handicapped travelers needs in mind
- Independent Living USA - Resource for individuals with disabilities, their families, providers of services, Independent Living centers, and professionals.
- Lucky Mindy Adventures - Specialized in disability travel. Mindy has many favorite destinations, and adds a few new ones each year.
- Miami and Beach - Resources for Accessible Travel
- Mobility International USA - The goal of this international non-profit organization is empowering people with disabilities around the world to achieve their human rights through international exchange and international development.
- Nautilus Tours & Cruises Ltd. - specializes in travel arrangements for persons with physical disabilities, their families and friends.
- New York - Big Apple Greeter - An original way of discovering the hidden side of this great city. This non-profit organization’s mission is to offer an enriching experience of New York by linking visitors with volunteers. The guided tours are free and offered to persons travelling alone, to groups of 2 to 6 friends or to members of the same family. Totally unlike the traditional tourist fare.
- Open Doors Organization - The Open Doors Organization was founded in 2000 for the purpose of creating a society in which all persons with disabilities have the same consumer opportunities as those without
- Search Beyond Adventures - provides all-inclusive escorted vacations for travelers with disabilities and special needs, ages 17 and up.
- Society for Accessible Travel & Hospitality - educational nonprofit membership organization whose mission is to raise awareness of the needs of all travelers with disabilities and expand travel opportunities in the United States and abroad
- Special Needs At Sea - Scooter & Wheelchair Rentals Around the World
- Tapooz Travel - Tours and adventures company. They develop and deliver programs that combine tourist, cultural and outdoors activities, with a focus on the West Coast of the USA and the San Francisco Bay Area
- The Guided Tour -was the first professionally supervised travel and vacation program in the United States for persons with developmental and physical challenges.
- The World on Wheels - The site is mainly composed of first-person trip reports that concentrate on a particular destination's accessibility as well as it's attractions.
- Travel Aides International - to assist, and travel with, as Medical Companions for the handicapped, disabled, and seniors.
- Travelin’ Talk - Global network of persons with disabilities (and non-disabled) who share knowledge about their hometowns, or help other members while visiting or passing through in case of an emergency
- US Sailing - US Sailing welcomes sailors with disabilities. Learn about the world of disabled sailing through stories and links on this page.
- USA Techguide - links on travel and services for disabled people
- USA Tourist - Resources for travelers with disabilities in USA
- Vacations to go - most complete and up-to-date information available about the special needs facilities, amenities and services provided by more than 90 of the world's best cruise ships.
- Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginie - Washington, DC, MD, & VA's Online Disability Information Resource
- World on WheelZ - Specializing in Accessible Travel Arrangements for Wheelchair Users, Slow Walkers, and Seniors with Special Needs
- South Florida Transportation Authority - South Florida Regional Transportation Authority
- Air Canada - Section on services for people with special needs.
- Air Transat - Section on services for people with special needs.
- APAQ: Association des propriétaires d'autobus du Québec - Information on the Quebec Intercity Bus Transport Accompaniment Card.
- Canadian Transportation Agency - code of practices, complaints or others.
- Location Jean Légaré
- Paratransit - French only
- STM: Société de transport de Montréal - STM's Paratransit Service
- Transport Canada
- Transports du Québec
- VIA Rail - Section on special needs.
- Culture Montréal - An independent non-profit organization open to all who are interested in promoting all forms of culture as an essential element in the development of Montreal.
- Quebec Religious Heritage Foundation - The Foundation’s mission is to help representatives of religious communities and traditions as well as owners of heritage buildings, furniture, and works of art to ensure their conservation through proper restoration and maintenance.
- Journées de la culture - Grass-roots movement aimed at allowing all citizens to appropriate their cultural heritage.
- Ministère de la Culture et des Communications - French only
- Association des malentendants québécois - French only
- Association des paraplégiques du Québec - French only
- Centre de réadaptation Lucie-Bruneau - French only
- Centre québécois de la déficience auditive (CQDA) - French only
- Confédération des organismes de personnes handicapées du Québec - French only
- Institut Nazareth et Louis-Braille - French only
- RAAQ - French only
- Réseau québécois pour le loisir des personnes handicapées - French only
Accessible Quebec Search
Consult the Accessible Québec guide here!