Training Programs and Conferences
Whether your company or association is looking for customer service training for customers with disabilities, personalized support for a small number of employees or users, or a conference for a larger group as part of a corporate activity, Kéroul offers a range of services that will meet all your needs.
Welcoming Ways Training Program
Are you a manager? Do you work in customer service? Not sure how to accommodate people with disabilities? Take Welcoming Ways training and get advice from the experts. This customized program is provided by Kéroul trainers, who use a fun approach to enlighten participants on the realities of persons with physical impairments, focusing on your experiences and giving you helpful tips.
The Welcoming Ways training program is designed specifically for front-line employees. After they have taken the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe the growing importance to service firms of the clientele composed of persons with disabilities and seniors
- Define the expectations of clients with disabilities
- Define the expectations of seniors
- Use a variety of strategies to provide quality service to these clienteles
In order to provide training that reflects participants’ jobs, Kéroul has developed a tailored course for different activity sectors:
- Basic program: 3½ hours
- Restaurant services: 4 hours
- Travel agent: 1½ days
- Manager: 1 day
- Air transport: 1 day
- Bus transport: 1 day
- Certification of participation
- Recognized by the Conseil québécois des ressources humaines en tourisme (CQRHT)
- Kéroul is a non-profit training organization certified by the Commission des partenaires du marché du travail under An Act to promote workforce skills development and recognition (accreditation #0005072)
Over the past 30 years, Kéroul has trained over 25,000 employees from many businesses and public institutions. Here are some examples:
- Aéroports de Montréal
- Air Canada
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- Casino de Montréal
- Collège April Fortier
- Collège Montmorency, Département de Techniques de tourisme
- Corporation de développement culturel de Trois-Rivières
- Espace pour la vie
- Festival de Lanaudière
- Hôtel Château Laurier Québec
- Institut de tourisme et d'hôtellerie du Québec
- Investissement Québec
- Place des arts
- Ritz Carlton Montréal
- Société des établissements de plein air du Québec
- Société des musées québécois
- Société des traversiers du Québec
- Tourisme Québec
- and many travel agencies
For more information contact Sylvie Pelletier : firstname.lastname@example.org or 514 252-3104.
Welcoming Ways for Travel Agents
The Welcoming Ways training program is also available online.
This 60-minute online course sheds light on the needs of disabled persons to help ensure that this clientele receives quality and welcoming service! The program was produced in collaboration with the Conseil québécois des ressources humaines en tourisme (CQRHT).
Just $34.95 per person.
Sign up on the CQRHT website!
Kéroul speakers offer businesses engaging, on-site talks on a variety of topics related to tourism and culture accessibility for people with restricted physical ability. The talks are presented in plain language, tailored to the target audience and always based on the latest data on best practices, legislation and regulations. Our seasoned public speakers are accustomed to videoconferencing, which may accommodate business managers whose employees are spread out in different locations.
Here are some of the conference topics most popular with our clients and partners:
- Tourists with limited mobility: a growing market
- Quebec tourism for all: a matter of hospitality and accessibility
- Accessible hotels: standards and best practices
- Accessible events: standards and good practices
- Outdoors for everyone: inspiring practices and adapted equipment
Contact us to discuss your next talk: email@example.com.